– All prices shown include VAT and are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
– Prices do not include Shipping or Installation fees.
– We reserve the right to withdraw discount codes at any point, even if an order has been processed.
– VAT is charged at the current rate of 20% to customers within the UK.
– We accept Visa & MasterCard credit cards.
– We also accept VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit and Switch debit cards.
– For card payments we will require the full card number, expiry date, issue number and card holders full statement address details.
– For sales in excess of £100, we can only deliver to the statement address of the cardholder unless you have passed 3D Secure or Verified by VISA
– We also accept bank transfers – please contact us for our bank account details.
– Cheques are no longer accepted.
Our right of cancellation:
– If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on part of the manufacturer or supplier of the goods to supply the goods to us, or any other reason we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you.
– In the eventuality of this, we shall refund to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the agreement.
– We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage arising from such cancellation.
– Our website does not display any information regarding an items stock level. Whilst we try to keep plenty of stock of our most popular items, it is not always possible for us to keep one of every option of every product on the shelf ready to ship.
– If you need an order by a certain day/date, we strongly recommend you contact a member of our sales team to check the availability of the item(s) you require.
– If you are planning to have your items fitted professionally, please wait until you have received and checked your goods before making any workshop or garage appointments.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
– All products intended to be painted must be trial fitted to vehicle prior to painting.
– If a vehicle has been into our workshop and had the wheels removed, The wheel nuts/bolts/studs will need to be checked after 25 miles of normal road use. This is the owner/driver of the vehicle’s responsibility.
– Advisories Given on workshop invoices are recommendations based on our findings are sometimes legal requirements. Please ensure you check with a member of staff if you have queries regarding any advisory recommendations.
– We reserve the right to refuse exchange units, which are considered to be in an unserviceable condition.
– Surcharges must be paid upon purchase of any reconditioned/rebuilt items and will be reimbursed only if and when the supplier or manufacturer accepts the surcharge unit.
– All goods remain the property of VAG Performance until paid for and payment received in full.
– We accept no claim for labour under any circumstances.
– Any product or labour warranty offered is non-transferable.
– With the vast majority of manufacturers items must be returned for inspection prior to any warranty repair or replacement being agreed.
– No warranty will be considered unless you can produce a genuine invoice in your name.
– Returns will not be accepted under any circumstance 7 days after delivery.
– If old parts removed from your vehicle during an install are left with us, they will be disposed of at our discretion after 5 business days.
– If you are not able to take your old parts with you or collect within 5 business days, we may be able to arrange to have them shipped to you. Please ask at the front desk for a shipping quotation on the day your work is completed.
VAG Performance is an aftermarket parts sourcing agent and is not authorised to provide information about the compatibility of aftermarket parts already installed on a customers vehicle. Customers are advised to seek professional advice about fitting additional parts to their vehicle prior to purchasing and should only use authorised specialists when completing upgrades or modifications in order to comply with terms and conditions of a supplier’s Warranty.
VAG Performance is not responsible for and cannot be held liable for any costs incurred by customers in relation to installation, repair, maintenance or removal of products supplied by VAG Performance or any costs associated with the effects of improper fitting, improper use or poor maintenance.
During a potential warranty claim, it may arise that VAG Performance require a 3rd party inspection as to reasoning of failed component. At our discretion, North East Auto Tech, Unit 12a Cowton Way, Stockton On Tees, TS16 0RE are our appointed inspection centre for warranty claims arising from failed products. If a claim is being made we may request the inspection to be carried out here. If this location is not within reasonable distance we will appoint an approved centre closer to your location.