– Before returning any goods please read all our terms and conditions.
– VAG Performance must be informed by e-mail or telephone on 01642 613852 of any items that you wish to return for credit or exchange within 7 working days commencing the day of delivery. A member of staff will provide you with a Returns Notice Number.
– Please also ensure that you include a copy of your invoice when shipping any items back to us as well as your Returns Notice Number.
– If an item is sent back to us without a Returns Notice Number; a refund will not be given. - Parts that have been used, fitted or installed will not be accepted for Credit or Refund
– Any parts returned must be in resalable condition.
– We do not pay the cost for shipping of any returned goods to us correctly supplied nor is the original shipping cost refunded.
– In the unfortunate circumstance an item is returned under a warranty claim, a full warranty report form will be required before any action is taken. If the part is deemed faulty through a manufacturing defect, the product will be replaced or credited. No labour / fitment costs can be claimed under a warranty claim. Fitment is the sole responsibility of the consumer.
Of course, if it is more convenient to drop an order off at our Teesside Fitting Centre this is acceptable. This must be completed within 7 working days
Please contact us if there are any issues with your order. We are here to help!
All products sent for return are inspected when we receive them. If a product is deemed to have more use/damage than would be expected for the time period owned a fee may be charged to re-stock the item. If the item is damaged beyond repair with clear signs of abuse, the product will be returned to you and no refund given.